FreeMinMon for S60
The inclusive minutes monitor for your S60 3rd and 5th Edition (Symbian^1) smartphone.
Estimates usage of inclusive minutes and inclusive texts/SMS in the current accounting period.
- FreeMinMon analyses the connection data from the Log application.
- Optionally the connection data can be stored in a database handled by FreeMinMon.
- Duration of all outgoing voice calls in the current accounting period is calculated.
- Sum of all sent texts/SMS in the current accounting period is calculated.
- The start of the current accounting period can be set to day 1-31.
- For estimation of outgoing calls duration the billing increments 60/60, 60/30, 60/10, 60/1, 10/10 or 1/1 can be selected.
- For estimation of the sum of sent texts/SMS, texts/SMS with more than 160 characters, the number of texts/SMS parts is counted.
- For outgoing calls and sent texts/SMS the overall sum and the usage per day are calculated.
- If free/inclusive minutes and/or free/inclusive texts/SMS are defined, consumed and remaining minutes resp. texts/SMS are displayed as absolute value, in percent and per day.
- Free units, which can be used for outgoing calls or texts/SMS, can be defined.
- If free units and free minutes/texts are defined, the free minutes/texts are consumed before the free units.
- The country code of the own mobile phone network can be defined.
- Exclude numbers which are not deducted from the outgoing calls can be defined.
- For exclude numbers one of the periods always, only weekend (saturday 0 h until sunday 24 h) or never (always counted) can be selected.
- FreeMinMon analysis the connection data from the Logs application of the S60 device. The storage duration of the Log is limited to 30 days. If the current accounting period is 31 days long and Logs is set as data source in FreeMinMon, on the 31. day of the accounting period calls and texts/SMS from the 1. day of the accounting period cannot be evaluated. By setting the data source to Database the outgoing calls and sent texts/SMS of the last 31 days are stored in a database handled by FreeMinMon and thus the full accounting period can be analysed on the 31. day also.
- Estimation of duration of outgoing calls is based on the data from the Logs application, which is exact to the second. It cannot be excluded that a mobile phone network provider determines different call durations and thus the estimation of the call duration is incorrect.
- Roll over of unused allowance to the next accounting period is not supported.
- Multimedia messages (MMS) cannot be counted.
- Data connections (UMTS/GPRS/WLAN) cannot be evaluated.
- Internet calls (VoIP, SIP) are not handled separately.